Minot Public Schools’ Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year Please do not delay, call to make an appointment.
Kindergarten enrollment will be held at the District Enrollment Office at the Minot Public School’s Administration Building located at 215 2nd St SE, by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, call 857-4444 or 857-4400, as soon as possible.
Items you must have at your enrollment appointment, even if you already have children in the district:
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Copy of State Certified Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Custody/guardianship paperwork if applicable
- Proof of Residence (e.g.: Utility Bill - current within the last 60 days, Rental/Lease Agreement, Home Mortgage Statement, Home Purchase Agreement, Homeowner’s Insurance Policy, Ward County Property Tax Statement)
- Please print, if possible, and complete Student Registration Form and Home Language Survey and bring to your scheduled appointment.
Children must be 5 years old by July 31, 2017 to enroll.
Please enroll your Kindergarten student as soon as possible.