Required Documents for Grade 1 - 12 Students
about 1 month ago
You will need ALL of these required items with you when you come to enroll your child. If you are missing any one of the items, your child will not be enrolled.
- Parent/guardian photo identification is required.
- Copy of state-certified birth certificate for each child you are enrolling.
- Copy of the certificate of Immunizations records for each child you are enrolling.
- Primary proof of residence such as a current utility bill, lease/renter's agreement, homeowner's or renter's insurance, Home Purchase Agreement, or Ward County Property Tax Statement, .
- Completed Registration Forms (forms are available at the enrollment office if you don't have access to a computer and printer).
- Custody/Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
about 1 month ago
Minot Public Schools’ Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year begins February 1, 2017 through May 5, 2017.
Kindergarten enrollment will be held at the District Enrollment Office at the Minot Public School’s Administration Building located at 215 2nd St SE, by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, call 857-4444 or 857-4400, as soon as possible.
Items you must have at your enrollment appointment, even if you already have children in the district:
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Copy of State Certified Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Custody/guardianship paperwork if applicable
- Proof of Residence (e.g.: Utility Bill - current within the last 60 days, Rental/Lease Agreement, Home Mortgage Statement, Home Purchase Agreement, Homeowner’s Insurance Policy, Ward County Property Tax Statement)
- Please print, if possible, and complete Student Registration Form and Home Language Survey and bring to your scheduled appointment.
Children must be 5 years old by July 31, 2017 to enroll.
Please enroll your Kindergarten student before May 5, 2017.