Enrollment Services Staff
KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT for the 2023-2024 School year is available.
Minot Public Schools is excited to welcome students to the Kindergarten class for the 2023-2024 school year! The approximate first day of school is August 23, 2023. Your child must be age 5 by July 31, 2023 to attend school in the fall.
NOTE: Please complete the enrollment process by July 31, 2023 to insure a higher probability of the student attending their boundary school. Due to capacity limitations, those who wait too long may be placed in a different school and required to wait until the following year to be enrolled in their boundary school.
ENROLLMENT FOR GRADES K-12 for the 2022-23 school year will continue through the end of the school year.
At Minot Public Schools, students attend schools based on the area in which they live. Boundaries are set for elementary, middle and high schools. For assistance with determining your school, call 701-857-4444.
Your child must be age 5 by July 31, 2023 to enroll into Kindergarten.
Enrollment will be a two-step process. The pre-registration will require you to choose the school in which you are enrolling your student. After the pre-registration form is submitted, it will be reviewed by District Office staff.
- Instructions for using Boundary Map
- Verify the school your child will attend with your current physical address at Map My School
- Step 1:
- For Enrollment for 2023-24 use the following: Pre-Registration_2023-24****
- Step 2: After your pre-registration is approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to create your PowerSchool Parent account (if you already have an account – it will provide instructions on how to add the new student to your existing PowerSchool Parent Account) -This email will arrive within 1 business day after submitting the Pre Register Form. If you do not see it in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- Log into your PowerSchool Parent account and click on FORMS. Complete and submit each form, and upload your REQUIRED documents.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Alexis Perez, District Enrollment Specialist at 701-857-4444. Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
215 2nd Street SE Minot, ND 58701 email@example.com Phone: 701-857-4444 Fax: 701-857-4472